December 21, 2005

The problem

with hving a blog that's just for drunken posts is that usually i am so druk that i forget to post.

oops, i think ive already broken the cardinal ru;e and done some spellchecking. it's very hard not to, it's in my nature, i'm anal and detail orientated

anyaway as i was saying, usually wen i'm so drunk that iw ould be funny, i forget to blog

so now, i'm meryr, not hammered, nad i thought iw uld write

it' bloody cold outsie here . about minus 10 by all accounts. good job that i've got my thermal son then.

oh lord, we need to get som emore people writing on this here blogo=therwise it'll just be me bleating on as per bloddy usual and noone want sot hear that.

and so to bewd.

i'm going ot crakc some nuts tomorrow

4 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger Curly said...

Not hammered eh?

You'll have to ensure that your Thermal Son comes out more often!!!

Brill.

 
At 7:24 pm, Blogger Huw said...

I want to join to> I am even more erudite than usual after a few slugs of purple tin.

 
At 7:50 pm, Blogger Curly said...

MOH, we'll need your e-mail to invite you. I Couldn't find it after 5 seconds of looking on your site so gave up.

Mail Cleavers or myself for an invitation!

Art - Laptops WILL get destroyed around me in the pub, but it's a good idea. Video Blogging.... can't wait until I fugure out how to do it.

You're partial to a drink too aren't you? Join up and embarrass yourself!

 
At 6:53 pm, Blogger Rob West said...

Dang. I wish I had a thermal son.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home