February 24, 2006

lik a bad penny

i keep showing up. th only thing thbat is going to stop me from typing corectly is th facdt that i haeve bloody awful; hiccups

i wouldn't mind but i've only had 4 or 5 dirniks. but thehiccups keep interrubping my typing and my train of thought

the pan tonighg was that we were going to go the othe dance cavce and supprise music mnan. he's our frine sho is a dj and it wa his b'day a few days ago. so we arriange to meet up at the pubt beofrehand = with cake i'll have you know - and then we were going ot go and enjoy his music while imbibng some booze

up until th epoint when we went ot the club, all went well. drinking, conversation. it was fun

then we went to dhe club

and he wan't s djing

apaparently he was 'jetlagged'd and 'ill'

panta na d bloody arse is all I can say

needless to say, we ate the cake, dranks some booae and danced our socks off

before hading home at a reasonalb ehour to ensure that ican get up in 5 hours

seriously, i'mnot aht drunk

i just have very badhicups.

2 Comments:

At 10:41 am, Blogger mo** said...

hihi you had me laughing - the hiccup disaster has happened to me way to many times when slightly drunk..I hate it! but I also can't stop laughing when it happens

 
At 12:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops, music man here - who only just now discovered that there was cake and a crowd looking for me last week. Feel 'the shame'...but damn, I was (and still am) honestly sick. I had a 20-hour travel day after a week in the rain and little sleep, it all just caught up with me. Whinge, whinge, eh Cleavers? :)

Thanks for thinking of me - and good luck with the move! Only discovered that as well by reading the previous post. Man, you stop watching 24 chez 640 then leave the country for a week, and you miss EVERYTHING!!!

m (birthday dj who missed his birthday)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home