December 22, 2005

Hrgjt

Well,

Not had too many tonight, but enough to log in to theis place.

Got a free ticket to the rugby tonight, I was fine until a lovely looking young lady perched herself in the seat in front of me. "I knpow her" I thought. It wwasn'#yt helped by the fact that she kept looking back at me.

I realised after about 68mins of the game - I had pulled her about two years ago, in Cardiff. neither of us said anything, whic was good.

AND also - Kelly Clarksons 'Since u been gone' was the last song over the speakers in teh stadium before kick off.... the friend sat with me laughed his ass off for abotu 3mins, mainly at my recent KC obsession. Girl last weekend even LOOKED like the American Idol winner, amazingly similar - I've been dying to tell everyone but just haven'y got the guts to do it on my own blog

Ho Hum.

Right, going ot go to bed and dream of pizza - I'm starving and need to rtrick myself into thinking I'm full.

NIght.

3 Comments:

At 12:03 am, Blogger mo** said...

are we allowed to comment while sober?

 
At 2:55 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

Ooh, drunken commenting, I'm not sure we thought of that!

 
At 9:26 am, Blogger Curly said...

Drunken commenting - You could be onto a winner there Mona!! But it's fun to read this stuff with a clear head and make fun of the slurrings posted here!

Besides, I have enough trouble with the worde verification when I'm sober!

MOH - No idea what that is! It's certainly not a Welsh word. I think it's a combination of A and C...

If you say "Right" in a "I'm about to do something" way but at the same time, sigh in a "I'm going to go right ahead and embarrass myself, but I don't care" way, that's the noise you get!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home