February 25, 2006

Fuckface

This is my first post to the drunken blog.

So, hello.

Tonight, I had some Sambuca with my Hungarian friend Baz. He's a journalism student.

We were discussing media bias, I think.

Me: So, what do you propose as an alternative?

Baz: Honest Journalism.

Me: Such as?

Baz: Well, my first column would be called 'Hungarians are mother-fuckers'.

Me: Why?

Baz: Because they are, and all people are, and no-one else will say it. And when I've said that Hungarians are mother-fuckers, I can start calling everyone else who's a mother-fucker a mother-fucker. Simple.



I love Sambuca.

I want some Houmous. I don't know why.

Fucking Sambuca.

No typos? What's going on?

Ooh, found some biscuits.

3 Comments:

At 4:08 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

I too love sambuca. It brings out the honesty in people.

Apparently, according to what you've written.

Welcome to the family!

 
At 10:42 am, Blogger mo** said...

Yo mo-fo.

 
At 12:59 pm, Blogger Curly said...

Got any biscuits spare?

I'm bloody starving.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home