December 23, 2005

Yes

it's me againost

maybe i should be worried nbecause I'm the most profilive authosr on this here blog

i wasgoing to to go bwed at a reasonalbe hour today

instead, i neded up going dancying and not getting home until 217 pm

and i have to be in work at 8

of happy holiday s

as longa s i have my thermal son then i think i will be fine

btw i have a big secret that ic an't tell

and it's ckilling me

it's sudh a nice secret


but i'm nopt allowed to tell

i ust hope that soneone iknow it'sns techologyically savvy

therwise the seret its cout

MERRY CHRISTAMS EVERYONE

oh lord, ihtink i need to s;eeo

4 Comments:

At 9:30 am, Blogger Curly said...

Techologyically savvy, I am to some extent but I haven't got a clue what you're on about!

I know you're secret - You're Wonder Woman!

 
At 4:50 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

Oh, there is a secret, but it's not anyway near as exciting as those suggested by Art unfortunately. In fact, it's probably only exciting to me.

 
At 2:47 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

The secret was I went home for Christmas. And surprised the heck out of my mum.

Havning said that, one of the guesses above has been right in the past....

 
At 3:49 pm, Blogger Cleavers said...

My mum lives in Manchester, UK.

And yes, it was an affair with a married man - but it was much more than that when I ended up living with him for 3 years.

I was definitely young and foolish though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home