February 25, 2006

Sup Fuckers?

Well.

Back it nte Cardiff again. It's al good fun so far.

It's weird. I don't live in the big C but whenever we got out somehwere, opeople still come up to me more often than they come up to residents if this place. I put thos down to me being pretty loud and noticable but it's not just that. Someone asdked me tonight aboput a blonmde girl inthe bar "Ah, that's Kelly" I said, my friend was amazed so he quizzed me further - "Who's that gilr then?" - pointing to another blonde girl - I was stumped, "hold on" I said "Steve -who's that girl there?"... "That's Kate" Steve replied. Again my friend was gobsmacked, I failed at now knowing who some hot girl was but I bounced back by asking a seemingly random bloke the same question. we got the asnwer in the end.

So, the maroal od teh story is. Don't sleep with Bar staff - they know everything. BUT they can get you free tickeys to stuff. Wicked.

ps I was never bar staff, excpet in Newquay, but that wasd before I was pronounced king of Cardiff.

So - goof night y'all. And NEVEr pay £20 for steak, even if you are as drunk as me.

WORD.

Don't lose.

4 Comments:

At 4:09 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

Busy night tonight on the old drunken blog.

Sleeping with bar staff, eh? I'm sure there's more to that story than you are letting on.......

 
At 10:46 am, Blogger mo** said...

I agree with Cleavers- do tell :)

PLus from having been barstaff myself my rule was never sleep with the regulars- but give them free tickets to stuff- and free booze if my boss wasnt around and I liked them- kinda felt like I was an older sister (even if I was younger than most) looking over my drunken family.
suddenly I feel like a fucker...or fuckface can't decide
bon weekend!

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger Curly said...

No more to the story that I'm prepared to let on sorry!

That's a crap rule Mona! :->
My own rule of "Don't screw the crew" doesn't extend to regulars.

 
At 8:48 pm, Blogger mo** said...

who said anything about the crew?? not I- they my friend are fair game.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home