January 11, 2006

half twelve

on a tuesday morning.

I've had a great coulpe of nights out in the 'diff thanks to a tax rebate which found its way to my house iovwer the mail.

mondaty - best night out in ages, learnt a lot of things. missed worlk obn tuesday, so justchilled out in the pub. I miss living in Cardiff so much. Sawoads of old mates, drank 2 pints in 4 hours then curryu with eirian, osian &bethan, then started o nJD with Os. littkle bit fuzzyu.

I love my friends, and i love cardiff, and I wish I could affotrd to live here again.

that is all, for now.

Funniest moment of the last coupkle of days,

*Scene set in Eirians house at 3am - it's dark"
*Eirian gets out of bed to go to the toilet, can't see a thing but hears Greggers shuffling about in the dark on teh coridoor.*


Greggers:- Eirian, are you naked?
Eirian:- "What teh fuckl? No I'm not!!"
Greggers:- switchde on the light "I AM"

Disgustnig.

3 Comments:

At 4:09 pm, Blogger Curly said...

I am extremely keen to know exactly what I'd learnt?

 
At 7:16 pm, Blogger mo** said...

Curly,
you are crazy- you know what else is crazy.. I don't know if those people are girls or boys...except Im guessing Greggers is a boy

 
At 9:06 pm, Blogger Curly said...

They're both male, which makes it worse. Greggers (aka The King) is a clown, he was wandering around the house in dark wearing only his socks... This isn't normal behaviour by anyones standards!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home