February 28, 2006

I am a rock

an islannd

my buddy alain is here, he felt ad for me becuase i am not so happy as of late- he brought two bottle of wine and dinner- we have been drinking since 5h (wiuth the apero and all and are in a very happy syate) he is laughing at me becuase i actually have writtn in this blog before-and here i was trying to show off- he says i shouldnt be drining so much- but is pouring more alcoj=ol in my cupp!! he is yelling in my ear telling me every mistake i make- but i explain to him we are not allowed to change what we write- it is the drunken code

now he woud like to add some thigns- although he is not a memeber i will allow him- plus he can speak english so it will not e in french- i grew up with this ass- i love hi,

hii drunken people who have a website that write in this and read it

um i dunno what the fuck to write in this- i wont censor myself like she does- she really has a fowl mouth- for those of you that think she is sweet-you are in for a surprise- she showed me what she writes- she is showing you her good side- but at least she is a lot of fun and i love the bitch too- oh wait her ex bf is trying to cal her- he wont leave her alone. hes an asshiole and lives in canda and should leave her alone she has been here for i cant count a long time now i want her to fuck around with just anyone ut shes decided shes a nun and wiont give anyone a chance wat a snob- what a waste of such nice titties- im gay but i do like nice ttie
oh shit i thought i closed this phe
ok fuck it im gonna go drink someomoe

....okim not allowed to read this yet- i dunno why i feel i will regret it
are we able to have live debauchery online- please dont be angry if he said some bad things- he has an evil grin on his face and is telling em to leave you all alone and continue this evening- i dunno how the hell im gonna wake up tomorrow but i am sure that right now i am feeling GOOOOOOOOOOOD
(good thing you cant hear me sing- i get even better when waster)

3 Comments:

At 3:23 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

Sorry to hear that things aren't so great at the moment. But you've got your gay best friend with you so it can't be all bad? And don't worry, there was nothing too untoward about the post. Although I am intrigued by two things

a) your friend tells us that you aren't as 'good' as you portray - do show us the non-good side every now and then :-); and

b) I hope 'im gonna go drink someomoe' means some more and not someone......

 
At 9:03 pm, Blogger mo** said...

oh god- I'm dying!
No worries, I just needed a night off :)feeling much better.
I think what he meant by "good" is that I don't write all the swear words I say...and he would like to read about more sex drugs and rock n'roll..I dunno, he thinks I'm crazy so it would be tough to explain :) and yes I'm pretty sure he meant some more..although he probably wouldn't have minded it being someone!

 
At 8:46 pm, Blogger mo** said...

ouh Curly, but thats why they keep coming back!! and thats why you like me- admit it come on, I'm not so bad :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home