January 18, 2006

My Very first post

I'm posting virginally as a druken sod. Brilliant.

Does the fact that I've been sitting in my apartment, drinking vino for uno, make it a sad, sad, state of affairs?

Perhaps.

But I'm tipsy nonetheless. So methinks it should count.

I figure htat Cleavers' posts from our drunken debaucheries covers most of what I would have had to say on other nights that I have imbibed, so I did not feel the need to post forthwith. Pleaze read the above with an English accent.

And Curly, 49 shours ain't nothing. It's when you find out that she got married in that 28 hours that shoud make you a bit concerned. Just a tip from your nealhy neighbourhood fireman.

Go Leafs!@

2 Comments:

At 10:35 am, Blogger Curly said...

Of course it's not a sad state of affairs! I feel sorry for everybody that wasn't there with you!

I that the drunken debaucheries should be told from a different viewpoint, just to see if Cleavers is holding anything back...

 
At 9:19 pm, Blogger mo** said...

OH NO!!! Not the Leafs!!!!
:)
Vino for uno is necessary sometimes..

my letter verification is:
lazhi

appropriate for me right now :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home