March 04, 2006

nobs

Okay, form an orderly queue, get in line and take a ticket. Chris is available, he's a good laugh, he's sweet and knows how to treat a girl, he can't afford roses but he'll try his best to draw one so it lasts longer, he's well travelled and he has SO many contacts in different countries if you want to visit.... But there's one stipulation,

You HAVE to have a boyfriend. Yep, that's the only type of girl I attract. If you're single, you won't be interested. FACT. You know what? my type of girl is short and brunette, but I ALWAYS get tall blondes. I must be the only guy pissed off by this.

Tonght, lovely girl. Talking to her for ages, her boyfrfiend was only 6 feet away but he was too scared to talk to me (I must look scary).... at the end of the night she was giving me all teh good stuff - a little kiss, she couldn't keep her hands off me but when I asked her to come back - she said that she had to go back to her bfriend. WHY?

This is one of many examples - Im not a slut ot anyitnhg but it's jusrt a fact of life.

God damn. Can't believe I'm writing this, I promised myself that I'd never write about girls but hey, here I am. yakking liek there' s no tomorow.

Wekl, here's to you all - I hope your high opinion of me has disintegrated.

Fuck thi.s.

4 Comments:

At 3:22 pm, Blogger mo** said...

Takes a little more then that to have your image be disintegrated- nice try!

 
At 4:23 pm, Blogger Curly said...

Art - I'm not scary looking at all, well maybe if my brain is in action (rare). And it's not that I go for attached girls - they come to me! I don't know why we haven't bumped into eachother, we will I'm sure.

Mona - I'll try harder then..!

MOH - You only like me more because you have a boyfriend..!!! I'm SO right sometimes.

 
At 5:48 pm, Blogger Chris Cope said...

Supposedly it goes the other way, too -- that women will chase after fellas who are attached -- but I've found that to be total bullshit. I have been married for almost seven years. Number of times another woman has so much as raised an eyebrow at me: once.
I was at a shop and the woman at the counter seemed unnecessarily interested in explaining to me how some tool worked. I should point out that she may have been as much as 20 years older than me and I'm quite sure she was "on medication."

 
At 12:41 am, Blogger Lucy said...

Holy cow. You're so hot when you're beligerent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home