January 19, 2006

me again

i'm supopse to be packing as i'm going aways to morrow

however, i find myself blogging - yet agian\
i blame gieek. she maight have been very drukin yesterday evenign but at leat she was able to spell

so, i've habe ben trying to pack thins eeng. i hae a red suitcaes which is now full of clothes that i'm not sure i will wera. it's 1.22 in the morning na dI'm suppose dto be up at 6am to be in a taxi at 7am. i've phone myt fiend s in th euk coz it's 6am there and, of cours, theyare boun to be up as they are on their way to nyc.

i thin theya tthin that i am a drunken lush

have been tryuing to eteach the canadians how to spak with slang in their voabulrlary. the furhthest they have got is 'pants' and 'bloddy nory'. not sure they are gon to gert that far in the uk awith that.

oh lord, i've embarrased myself ones again. oh well, at least i an say that most of the peopel on this site don't kown me.

new yoedk awaits.

4 Comments:

At 10:41 am, Blogger Curly said...

I hope New Yoedk is good fun!

And yes, you are SUCH a drunken lush!

I think that you shouldn't wear any of the clothes, just weat the red suitcase.

 
At 11:27 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

Well, you'll be pleased to know that I did manage to pack, i have managed to get up at 6am and I'm now just having a cup of tea before heading off to the airport.

I find it always helps with the preparations if you've had a) very little sleep and b) are hungover.

As I am now.

Thank god it's only a 1 hour flight for me.

jdqosdf - the crap I was talking last night

 
At 9:28 am, Blogger Curly said...

AHAHA!

Aarti - That's the funniest thing I've seen this week! I don't understand why you're not married to Raghav either...?!

 
At 2:37 pm, Blogger Page Turner said...

Canadians in Toronto aren't very colourful in their speach. If you want good slang and funny sayings you need to go eastward, to the Maritimes and Newfoundland.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home