January 20, 2006

wineagain

im an early drunk a regualr liteweiht.
i cant handel my alcool. not anymore- what is this clownery? i admit i dont really like clowns..
tell me how did you power beer, im taking an ntlm class i should know these things. oh right I only begn today
i loved it. ususally all my classes are full of girls, this one is full of boys- i love it. i work better with boys, i like the tension. i went out, hapoy hour drunk. am happy- i thought to myself as i was drinking, when i get home i shll do my duty and pst in drunk blog.
im hungry
i like the madelaeines. they are sweet and moist and delicious- moist like my tummy- perhaps wont eat that then..mais non- theyre too good to refuse buti dont have any
i liek wine- i like vodka too.
i think a pint of beer though can suffice
im sure i could keep rambeling
im sure i could keep typgin for hours
im sure if i reread this i will delete more than half but once gain i refrain- gotta get used to it
im supposed to go out to a club tonitgh am tempeted to just stay in bed though
i wish i had accepted that guys proposal. s
argh im a dimwit sometimes but i cant .. i dont.so silly
bu serisouly it hink my ed is better for me amd me aloneright now. [in case i wake up too hungover or decise i am too sick to cuddle you know wht i mean!???can u cuddle when u dotn ow the person?i guess i woll never find out]
bon good night la.
i say goodnight to stop myself from endless rmble.
who gets these anyway== i feel sorry for yu
but then again i dont because its brilliant.
seriously bonne buit- gonna find some food take a shoer and pass out i believe however lame it is for a friday night - if between the shoer and now i get a cal i will go out theough and will post again proper after as i am sre will be even more plastered- unledd once i post i see that this is too long.
seriosuly
gosdd night.
hope there are mny posts this night from ppl arounf the worl partying

3 Comments:

At 3:17 pm, Blogger Curly said...

And the award for the longest post yet goes to....

Cuddling when you don't "ow" the person is usually bad - Like, you shouldn't be cuddling tramps or anything. But someone that you met in the night is fine in my opinion! You're probably right though, your "ed" is probably better to wake up in when you're feeling a littel bit fragile!

What are the madelaeines?!

 
At 6:31 pm, Blogger Cleavers said...

Oh, this made me laugh and laugh. Pure genius. I'm interested to know if the call came between the 'shoer' and now and whether you went out or not.

Thank your lucky stars that while in NYC, I didn't have access to the Interweb.....

 
At 4:00 pm, Blogger mo** said...

cleavers i admit it- i passed out and didn't even hear the phone ring... :(
and I am NOT gonna thank my lucky stars..I am actually sad you didn't because I am sure it would have been pretty funny :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home