May 20, 2006

hello dahlinks

why is it that whenere i go out with geek i always end up having more booe than i intedn?

take this evening for instance. we have a long weeeknd here in candaa. for some reason tht copletely eludes me, th canucks cleebrate qu4een victorisas birthday so we get monedya off. as a result the icty is empty

cue time for me, geek, ubergeek, his misua and dor boobs to get tother thr gor a little drink or two.

it was supposed to be quite.

i was only going t have tone pint of cider.

th ereaseon i was only going to havfe one pitne of cider is that i have lost more weight nad i wnat to keep it up

four pints of cider late rnad her i am

but idon't care

honestly

but at times like thiese, i o do miss my roommate

1 Comments:

At 1:16 pm, Blogger Curly said...

Ah Cleavers, I'm so glad you're back on the booze. I was getting worried with all that running you're doing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home