April 09, 2006

FEISTY

I've discovered a nrw artist- her name is feist, and I love her.
I love rock n roll, but more than that, I love smooth mellow tunes. I'm studying like everyday is exam day, I stopped at 11h tonight, it is saturday after all, however I dropped everyone before going to the club, I do prefer to be at mt friends house, listening to the guitar play, drinking smoothly, no wories, only good music and people I want to be around. ast time I wrnt to a club I feel asleep on a guy who kept telliong me how much he liked my shoes, it was round 5am to my defense.. and he was boring! I almost made it to this blog, but really...coulndt
Cruel cruel.
plus i do need ot keep my wits about me tomorrow and wake up early, lest i think i should cut someones arm off when all they need is their temperature taken...hahahhha don't worry i'll never cut YOUR arm off. (unless ou ask me nicely and offer a cup of tea after)
anyway...
remeber folks, you can do what you want, you can do it today, ou can make it all true!
it's easy, if you want to say yes say yes, and if you want to say no say no, there's a million ways to go, you know that there are!
there's a million things to do!
if you want ot sing out sing out. and if you want to be free, be free!
(thanks cat stevens)

xo

1 Comments:

At 11:06 am, Blogger Curly said...

I expect that your shoes were very nice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home