April 09, 2006

You need to nail her

So.

Listen you lot.

It's party time. If you ever want to go for steak when yhou're hammered is Steak by night in Swanse,a, the bar stff might be from Poland... adm the Polihs workj for steak is 'steak' which I tought was shit.

so, all is well on the western front, whatever that means. I'm not that drunk, well maybe. But htat's no t the point. I went to Exeter the other dat, tyhat was fun. I ran into some blokes from Swasnra ewhic was cool. they were gong to have words but once they realised I was Welsh, ther bought me drinks. so I had a good niught in the end.

Ummmm. I hafd some ral pearls of wisdom to impart but I judt can'r be honest to be honest. 18oz is as miuch as I can take. If you want the phone number of the hot wairess, just ask me.

ps. I have the best view from my bed in the world*. I can see the sunset while I lie in bed, I am tggrluy blessed. Not by god but through my own hard work and determination.

Mmmmmmm going to bed now, don't cause any trouble pkay kids.

pps. Cleavers - you are wicked. Don't evber stop drinking because you are comedy guinness. I 'm gonna meet you onw day, so donb't gop getting sober anytime soon. okay?

ppps. I feel sick now.

pppps. I am getting really sick of peas.

ppppps. Not the green kind, nut teh letter 'P'

pppppps I got lost in Stansead terminal once. Whic was stupid, I went the the Irish bar and ran onti one of my mates.

ppppppp Oh ogd.

pppppppp I need bed now, go away okay.

ppppppppp Definate.

pppppppppp Dont lose.


*Swansea

2 Comments:

At 10:56 pm, Blogger Cleavers said...

I've never been described as 'comedy guinness' before. I'm truly touched!

 
At 3:32 pm, Blogger Curly said...

Well, you asked for a shout out last time!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home