April 20, 2006

worst bloody hairut ever

when it comes to geting my hair cut, i'm pretryt laid back. i have good, thickhealthy hair, i dnm'; mind or the most part hat they do iwth it. whatever they do, it's never so ac that it can't grovw baclk

today was a different matter. i deciceded that my hair neeedd cuting. it had grown far too ong. i booked in tiwht my usual hairdresser. she wan'st availavble. i got francois. he was bloody awuf. i had to tell him every singblf ebloody thing to do withhis scissors.

the cut itself isn't that bad. it's the bloody styling that lets it all down. i have short, frizzy hair. i hae to strightne it every singel day. so when I ot ot the hairdresers i tllel them that i have to straighten it every singel day/ usually they listne to me. Oh no, not francois. i had to tell him every single little bitof hair to straignte. i tol ehim i wntete it to kinda flick out at the bakc but not like th Steptfor wives. what do i get? i get Stepformd wives.

at one point, when he was wielding th straigtners, i wnatedd to grapb the m out of his hands and tell him I could do a much better job.

instead, I did what any slef effacing bring wtout do.

"oh, that's lovely, i thintk it really sutis me. youve; done such a good job"

I'ms uch a alame ass.

It'll look o much betyter when I do it myself in the mornign.

2 Comments:

At 3:19 pm, Blogger Curly said...

I had a similar experience today. My hair is now longer at the back and sides than on top. Clippers it is when I get home then...

 
At 3:18 am, Blogger mo** said...

I have boycotted hairdressers after the 3 I went to in my life all proceeded to make me look like a crazy sheep. I can't believe ou straigtn it every day! True lesson in patiece :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home