March 29, 2006

ipod tatic

i loe my ipod - generally

but unfortuatnely, it appears to have taken a w=turn for th worse

all of a suden, it is showing an unhapy face. that is not good. being the technologically savey person that i am, of course i know what to do

this involves typing itno gooogle - my ipod has na unahhpy face, pc

appaprently, it's very important to type in pc as the results will be dfifferent for a pc than from ra mac

apparnetly

so, i've now plugged my ipd into my computer to see what happes

becuase i am off to nyc on thrusay and i need my ipod

i nedee my ipod

ineed my iod

i need my ipod

i knew iwould wirte it correctly given enought tries

3 Comments:

At 4:37 pm, Blogger Curly said...

I was beginning to wonder where the drunken Cleavers was....

Now we know, trying to get her lovely I-Pod to work.

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger mo** said...

the expression in french goes:"jamais 2 sans 3", ie never twice without a third :)
Good luck fixing it and enjoy NYC!!!

 
At 1:07 am, Blogger Cleavers said...

I've been trying to refrain from drunkenness in an attempt to live a marginally healthier life.

Hmm. Good while it lasted, I suppose!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home