June 20, 2006

That fucking guilt

You know tha guilt that comes when you've been drinking? That feeling that you are wasting away your life and pissing away all the talent and opportunity that God gave you just sitting in pubs and talking shit.

Why does that have to come? It pushes in from behind the eyes and ruins what was otherwise a perfectly good day. Everything was going great.

Weather? Great. Beer? Great. Atmosphere? Great.

And then that fucking guilt pushes in. I hate it, man. It makes me feel old.

2 Comments:

At 2:54 pm, Blogger Curly said...

I think it's linked to the 'Pride comes before a fall' saying. But instead of actually taking a fall, you feel as though you're about to...


It wears off after a day though, usually.

 
At 6:49 am, Blogger The Grunt said...

That's why I don't drink. I snort purest cocaine!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home